1) I will review the pre-test questions and look out for the parts I had trouble with.2) I will also review my notes, and give myself quick tests. 3) Discuss with my classmates about the test's topics, and challenge each other (with a question).
1. I will look over the review test tht was for Homework.2.I will look over my science book to see all the stuff we have been learning 3. I will test myself
For the force and motion test I will do three different things. First I will use flashcards to asses myself on the different definitions we are meant to know. The second thing I will do is note take form the textbook on scrap pieces of paper. This is to refresh my memory on what we already learned. The third thing I will do to study is have my mom create a practice test like the review packet we were already given.
1. Review the packet that was due today.2. test my self3. Ask parents and/or teachers for questions and help.
1. Read through my packet every day2. Study a bit the day it is due3. Read through packet to know what questions will come up
1. Make flashcards2. Re-read my answers to my questions.3. Look back on the science book
Reviewing the text packetGoing through my notebook reviewing thingsTesting myself
I will prepare for the force and motion lab by studying ( looking at notes and test book). Drawing pictures of what it is taking about and writing definitions. Studying with someone or a group.
I will prepare for the "Force & Motion Test" on Thursday by studying off of the packet we got two weeks ago. I think that this will help because it has almost all of what we learned. Also, I will ask family members to quiz me on the questions. This will give me the chance to have a minor test and see what I need to work on. The last and probably most important one, is to understand key terms/ vocabulary/ the units.
One way that I would study for the test is to look back at my notes in my notebook, as most of the topics that we covered were in my notes.I could also look back at the Science Textbook and take notes of the topics that I think need more work as some of the test questions might cover topics that I either don't know or haven't learned it enough.Also I could "quick check" by quickly looking through the topics or create flashcards.
1) I will review the packet, and test myself2) Make a card with some notes i need to follow for the test3) Look back on the textbook and study
1. Review on what we have worked on.2. Use a cheat sheet3. STUDY VERY HARD!!!
To prepare for the test I will study about force and motion. I will try to do some experiments about it at my house (I don't think it would be very hard) I will also get together with my friends to study about it (that might be harder)
I would prepare for the force and motion test on Thursday by first reviewing my notes, for about a week or two and then I would ask somebody, the day before the test, like my mom or a friend to "test" me and see if I had the answers, That would really help because my friend or my mom would see if I've really understood my notes, and if I haven't I would keep reviewing until I would get it correct. I also would, write down all the answers down on a piece of paper, on the day before the test, and that way I would know the answers. It will really help, especially if you're a visual learner. And third of all, I would make flashcards and I would include visuals and pictures, or review the textbook. That will really help because with the flashcards I can take the key terms.
1. Reviewing key things in the textbook2. Getting someone to test me3. look back at my notes.
1. I would look over the test review questions and see which parts I am struggling. 2. I would study the sections I am struggling at. 3. After studying I would give myself a mini test.
1 - Review pre-test questions2 - Review studied chapters, and double check my answers from the pre-test3 - Test myself, without using the text book or my answers as a reference.
1. I will review my notes and my packet (pre-test) questions. 2. Discuss the whole meanings and definitions of the force and motion concept with classmates or group members. 3. Ask my parents or other close friends to ask me questions after i revise.
1. Go over the packet every night before I go to bed.2. Make flash cards 3. Ask my parents to test me (I will give them the packet, and they will ask the questions, and I answer)4. And most importantly STUDY!Before I start these steps, I will have to make sure that all of my answers are correct.
1.Reveiw my notes 2.Get someone to test me 3.Make a cheat sheet
1. I will review the test packet and make sure that if there are any concepts that I don't understand I will double check in the textbook. 2. I'll go over the labs that we did and make sure I know how they effected the unit. 3. Review Newton's Laws and attempt to memorize the order and the concepts of them.4. Have someone test me on the concepts and the questions in the packet.
I will prepare for the force & motion test by1) reviewing the pre-test questions everyday2) test my self using the packet3) make notes for the most important things I need to know
1. I will review the packet that was given for homework that is due today and ask any questions2. I will list the important words such as unbalanced force and review what it means3. and I will try to test myself
1. I will look at all the notes I have written in my notebook and study it.2. I will make sure that I know all about each of the parts in the book.3.I would make myself have a test to see if I understand what I am doing.
To prepare for the test I will:-Review the Force & Motion packet and look for the parts that I had trouble with. For these parts, I will review them more thoroughly. -I will also talk with my group members and see how the did and talk about the right answers and talk about how we can improve.-Read over my notes and make sure that I have all the important information memorized.:)
1) Review with a parent by going over questions in the packet2)Make some note cards with answers and questions 3)Maybe I could find a study buddy or something like that
1. Review the pre-test2. Look at my notes3. Review the textbook chapters
1) I will review my science package2)I will test myself3)I will look my notes or the science book and see that the answers are correct.
I will look at my notes and have quick tests.I will study as hard as I can.I will make a cheat sheet.
Save the positive energy and use it. A good fight, fight for what I want. I will win eventually, yes, I know, you know, and both of us know.
Please write a thoughtful response to each daily warm-up question. "I don't know" is not what I'm looking for!